- Howie the Harp
- Joe Rogers: Self-Help
- Jim Rye: Human Rights
- Judi Chamberlin: Author
- Peter Ashenden: Self-Help
- David Gonzalez: Recovery
- Dan Fisher: Empowerment
- Shery Mead: Peer Support
- David Oaks: MindFreedom
- Celia Brown: Peer Specialist
- Julius Green: Peer Specialist
- Dwayne Mayes: Employment
- Mary Ellen Copeland: WRAP
- Larry Fricks: P.S. Certification
- Pat Deegan: Personal Medicine
- Harvey Rosenthal: Rehabilitation
- Eric Jackson: Author & Advocate
- Ron Bassman: Author & Educator
- Ron Schraiber: Well-Being Project
Hope and Transformation
Studies have concluded that through the principle of autosuggestion deeply rooted desires saturate the entire mind and body with the the nature of the desire and literally transform the mind into a powerful magnet that will attract the object of the desire.
If you think you are beaten, you are; if you think you dare not, you don't;
If you want to win, but you think you can't, it is almost certain you won't.
If you think you'll lose, you're lost; for out in the world you'll find,
It all begins with what you believe, it's all in your state of mind.
Life's battles don't always go, to the stronger or faster man,
But sooner or later, the man who wins, is the man who thinks he can!